Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pastor Joel Lillo Did NOT Answer My Question,
But Anyone Can Ask the DP, Deputy Doug

Deputy Doug makes sure Lutheran doctrine makes no inroads in his territory.
He approves of clergy plagiarism, because "everyone does it."


From one reader:


Doug’s email: nwdp@wels.net
home phone: 920-722-3218
cell phone: 920-841-2809
From the WELS Yearbook 2013, a public document.
Yes, the information is “copyrighted,” however, the information is also shared with the U.S. government (IRS) in order to determine what organizations fit under the synod’s 501(c)3 status, and which individuals are “ministers of the Gospel” for tax purposes, thus the information is “public.”
[GJ - Copyright does not mean secret, but only - do not make money selling this work, without permission, to others.]

Oh, and the newsdesk of the local newspaper:
---

Joel Lillo has left a new comment on your post "The Legalistic Antinomians Owe Their Errors to UOJ...":

I did so answer your e-mail. I said, "Why don't you ask him yourself." 

***

GJ - Joel sent his non-answer, but it went into the spam folder. Still, it is not an answer.

"Is your father coming to dinner?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

That sounds pretty snippy, when a yes or a no is required.

Approved by DP Doug.

---

Joel has left a new comment on your post "Pastor Joel Lillo Did NOT Answer My Question, But ...":

Greg,

Here is an honest answer to your question: I know so little about the situation that anything I say would be nothing more than rumor and would probably hurt, not help, the situation.

I repeat. If you want to know more, please contact Ski.

***

GJ - It is my melancholy duty to report that Ski and Glende are famous for NOT answering emails, for blocking them instead.

As for SP Schroeder, I sent him a certified letter and he claimed he never got it. When I posted the graphic of the return receipt, which he signed, he remembered. He did not reply because it was a copy.

But the pastors under his supervision did not answer their certified letters either.

So - send a letter if you want to be excommunicated, WELSians.

Or have your emails blocked.

Or set up a meeting with DP Doug and pray he shows up.

If someone would like to list the contact information for Tim and Ski, I will post it.

---

Joel Lillo has left a new comment on your post "Pastor Joel Lillo Did NOT Answer My Question, But ...":

Greg,

My question to you is this: "Why would you expect me to provide you with ammunition so that you can break the eighth commandment?" You should be thanking me that I'm not being an enabler for your sin.

Antinomian, indeed! Pshaw!!!!

***

GJ - I just asked for a yes or no. Your hyper-sensitivity, Joel, betrays your anxiety about the situation. Suspended or not?

WELS is only too happy to pronounce Rydecki suspended for teaching justification by faith.

I take that back - they did not use those words. It is always "false doctrine" or not agreeing with the UOJ-CGM dogma of Holy Mother WELS, but put more delicately.

I am only guessing, because I never asked, that Rydecki agrees with the original Gausewitz catechism, something he can read and translate, unlike most Sausage Factory graduates. But that should never be brought up, since WELS has a history of lying about UOJ.

WELS doctrinal leadership is the stuff of legends - their own.