Friday, January 23, 2015

Suspended Blogs Moved Down the List on the Left Margin



I did not want to get rid of suspended blogs that have a lot of good material on them, so I made up a separate list, alphabetical, and moved it down the line on the left. Thus I have active blogs in the upper left and suspended ones lower down.

The active blogs that I enjoy reading are back at the top. I find the list convenient for my morning reading, and I enjoy staying at the top by posting often.

"You stupid mule. I am going to beat your ascii."

WELS killed off Issues in WELS and chased away the writers for Bailing Water, three of them, as I recall. DPs like John Seifert organized death squads to get everyone off the list at the Intrepid Lutherans blog.

In contrast, anything related to Church and Change, the Jeske Mob, or Fuller Seminary is rewarded, promoted, funded, and praised by the "orthodox, confessional Lutheran" sect called WELS. Good think y'all voted for Mark Schroeder, to clean up the messes caused by Mischke and Gurgle. He is running again, on the Church and Change ticket, because they lub, lub, lub him.

John Lawrenz and Steve Witte - Church and Change founders,
now Asian seminary pest-presidents.
John was howling about everything had to change
when Mark Jeske was still on a trike.

Lawrenz, like John Brug, has an Old Testament PhD but neither one has a grasp of the efficacy of the Word taught so clearly in the Old Testament.

Creation took place through the Word, and Isaiah 55 teaches how everything happens through the Holy Spirit through the Word.

Witte has a drive-by DMin from Gordon Conwell, a joke upon a joke. Both of them have changed WELS for the worse, and they are proud of it.


WELS - "We are not Suthern Babtists.
They HATE the NIV.
We lub it."