Monday, December 14, 2015

From Another Blogger

This cat photobombed the family picture.
Thank you, auto-focus.


Matthew 18:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

http://alecsatin.com/


Your book (Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant) stood me in good stead yesterday afternoon as a group of us were discussing Matthew 18.18.  These were solid, faithful Reformed (Presbyterians) Protestants, who could not answer clearly what this and the related Scriptures meant.  After listening to the discussion (I did not weigh in for this one) I was left with renewed grave concerns at the state of Protestantism.  One person said, "I have never heard any of these things discussed by a pastor in my 26? years of being a Christian".

It would not surprise me if sometime in the next few decades, if the Lord does not tarry, that Roman Catholicism is again considered the only "acceptable" form of Christianity.

Much work to be done...

Have a very happy Christmas.
Alec

St. Matthew, by El Greco