Monday, November 17, 2008

CrossWalk in Laveen



Delete Lutheran doctrine, worship, and the name -
so we can grow faster than the national debt.


Inquiries about the progress of the Crosswalk Constitution Committee may be directed to Pastor Steve Degner (scdegner@aol.com ), chairman. The committee has had several opportunities for correspondence and face-to-face meeting with Crosswalk leadership.

***

GJ - There is your opportunity to register your approval or disapproval of one stealth Babtist congregation.

I was alone in opposing Pilgrim Community Church (VP Paul Kuske, Roger Zehms, Floyd Luther Stolzenburg) so I doubt whether WELS pastors have grown spines. There is always a chance. Many laity read this blog. They might not be so timid.

Would'ncha love to read the CrossWalk constitution? Sure, I'll bet they have Lutheran in the watermark of the paper they print it on - in 1 point Elite font. That is what Kuske's Pilgrim did. They finally admitted it was from Kuske's congregation, in print so tiny my eye muscles had to rest for an hour after trying to find it.

I want to be the first to express total agreement with Gunn about one thing:

You are ashamed to be Lutheran?

I am ashamed you are Lutheran, too!

There, I can be as irenic as anyone.