bruce-church (https://bruce-church.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "The Formula of Concord, Core and Highlights. The D...":
The Formula of Concord - Core and Highlights/The Doctrine of Election in Q & A, by CFW Walther, Translated by Kenneth E. F. Howes:
Price: $7.95 (free shipping).
Quantity in Stock:74
Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
- Teaching Walther’s world absolution.
- The murders of Mrs. William Tabor and Mrs. Al Just,
- The rapes of boys videotaped to provide the sex files at WELS headquarters,
- Darwin Schauer (convicted sex criminal) being given a “lay-pastor’s” position by the LCMS DP so he could rape another girl, and
- SynCon work with ELCA while hypocritically looking down on ELCA.
- Justification without faith as the official dogma – not the Gospel but the anti-Gospel, hence no Gospel fruits.
- Rationalism – Their main (albeit stealth) theologian is George C. Knapp, the Halle theologian whose double-justification was adopted and enforce, even today, by the SynCons. Knapp denied the Biblical basis of the Trinity. Tholuck was an open Universalist. In or out of the Universalism closet, the Halle theologians were the foundation of all modern apostate theology.
- Pietism, Enthusiasm, Pentecostalism – This isms fuel the decline because they are natural outgrowths of denying the efficacy of the Word and the Means of Grace.
- Abuse of members and pastors – Like Stephan and Walther, the clergy have no problems with treating the vulnerable as sexual outlets, savaging dissenters into submission, and reigning as tyrants. Wives are slaves, said Walther; slavery is good, Biblical, and wholesome.
|SP Harrison's DPs can sell your church out from under you|
and cover up for sex offenders - no problem.
May 23, 2012
|From Pietism, Pietism.|