Thy Strong Word is in the hands of the finishing editor, who is formatting it for Create Space-Amazon-Kindle. She just moved to Texas, so that has delayed her work a bit.
Catholic Lutheran Protestant is being proof-read for Amazon-Kindle. That will get some additional graphics attention and then go to the finishing editor. Liberalism will probably follow.
Creation Gardening; All Things Were Made by Him is being written and photographed.
Introduction to the Christian Faith: Jesus Priceless Treasure is being published as a serial in this blog. That is how Dickens published his novels. One magazine he used was called Household Words.
The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine: Luther's Doctrine of the Word is planned, following Creation Gardening.
Amazon-Create Space-Kindle Books and Conversions
- The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans
- Making Disciples: The Error of Modern Pietism
- Thy Strong Word: The Efficacy of the Word in the Scriptures and Lutheran Confessions
- The Story of Jesus in Pictures - Full Color
- Catholic Lutheran Protestant
- Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure
- Introduction to the Christian Faith: Jesus Priceless Treasure
- - Writing Creation Gardening: All Things Were Made by Him
- - Writing The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine: Luther's Doctrine of the Word
- Angel Joy
- Coloring Book - The Story of Jesus
- The Wormhaven Gardening Book
- Jesus Lord of Creation
- Brenda Sue Kiehler
God willing, I will be writing shorter booklets in 2017, like Making Disciples, because they can be written faster and can be astonishingly inexpensive in black and white. Booklets are ideal for multiple copies sent to the same address, about $2 at the author's cost.
Two Methods in Broadcasting the Word
- One is providing author's cost copies in larger numbers - often 10 per individual.
- The other is publishing with Kindle. Reference style books like Thy Strong Word and Catholic Lutheran Protestant can be obtained for low price, easily searched and quoted. For instance, I keep Attracting Beneficial Bugs to Your Garden in print for reading, the same title on Kindle for quoting on the blog.