Thursday, February 3, 2011

Taylor's Last Words



LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "Was UOJ Always Taught in WELS?Definitely Not!":

I too have wondered this. When I stumbled across UOJ three years ago and my wife and I were talking about it, my son overheard us and and told us of an incident while he was in confirmation class. He had a hard time getting his head around it (he's pretty smart). It didn't end really well. He was confirmed, however. So I have searched for that Kuske cateschism around our house to no avail to compare it to my 1956 small catechism. It probably ended up in it's rightful place when we moved to TX.

Thanks for posting this and thanks to that pastor whoever he is.

I am feeling like Taylor at the end of Planet of the Apes these days. Maybe you can find a picture of him and use it for a future blog regarding this issue.