Monday, June 22, 2009

Joe Krohn, Rock N Roller, Has a Case of the Mondays





Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why Don Patterson Should Write His Own Blog Commen...":

GJ,

I get a big laugh from your hostility too; as well as what you shouldn't say. For example. I wasn't a mouthpiece for the 'odious' network. I figured out all by myself how to blog. I'll remember next time to put a disclaimer up saying that I am acting independently. Since you're so good at assuming things, I thought you would have figured that out. You're probably one of those guys who would have used your lawn mower as a hedge trimmer while it was running unless they put the warning label on there. Ha ha. Just kidding about that one. Actually Crosswalk is more WELS than you think. It says so on their website. And although they are not 'officially' WELS, they are in fellowship. If you go back and check your blog, I think I have said somewhere that I was a member of Crosswalk. Be careful though and wear your waders. There is alot of the stinky stuff to wade through to find it.

Joe Krohn

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why Don Patterson Should Write His Own Blog Commen...":

GJ. It is so very, very sad that you are unwilling to post my input to your blog. I can understand that you, the owner of the blog, must moderate in consideration of others not wanting to deal with the profuse profanity that flies around. However, in light of all that is posted here, you could at least provide consideration to the truth.

As I stated in one comment, "watch the salivating dogs that really do not know or understand anything go off like a pack of wild hyenas." This has been proven. Wow, and so fast!

Unfortunately, for readers who may actually attempt to understand, you block those who are providing legitimate and truthful input.

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Joe Krohn, Rock N Roller, Has a Case of the Monday...":

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why Don Patterson Should Write His Own Blog Commen...": "

Make GJ doesn't post this cat's comments because they aren't cogent? [sic - what?]