Friday, May 14, 2010

Faith in Moline Likes My Photoshop, But the Bishop Does Not


Illinois ELCA bishop.


I was grieved to learn that a member of Faith Lutheran Church, Moline, my hometown, accidentally sent my Photoshop/Despair.com poster to the bishop's office.

The grief I experienced came from my realization that it was accidental. They should have dispatched it right away, on purpose, to drive home a point. That is the purpose of my ceaseless efforts against apostasy.

One of the evils of ELCA's dance with the Lavender Mafia is the overwhelming feeling of superiority felt by other denominations. The other groups can cluck their tongues and point at ELCA when they should be cleaning out their own stables.

Below are photos posted at ELCA's websty, about their 2009 convention. Their photos identify Goodsoil.org as a "group working for change," a caption so misleading that it transcends the boundaries of deception. The bishop of Illinois works for the sodomites. He wants to grab land, title, and name from the faithful, to perpetuate his personal dynasty of terror - with the emphasis on nasty.




Rainbow stoles signify Lavender Mafia members and useful idiots helping them. They were abundant at the 2009 convention, where the tornado struck next door.