Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dr. Lito Cruz - LutherQueasy's Ocean of Fallacies



LPC has left a new comment on your post "Has the Lutheran Church Fallen So Low That Pastors...":

Pr. Greg,

Just recently, I went to LutherQueasy and I read for some hours the content and nature of conversation there. I found so many faulty argumentation that I could not even find a place to start as there were zillions of them.

For example, if a man does not have an argument, the low down approach is to divert the discussion on some personal issue.

Another example is just what you placed here in this post. They do special pleading. They want people to not listen to you because you were in several synods, yet they want people to listen to them, though they themselves hopped from one synod to the next.A corollary fallacy to this is red herring. So can you see why I never bothered engaging with those people? The fallacy simply multiplies.

LPC

According to Scaer, Calov denied the Atonement, etc.