Wednesday, February 28, 2018

ChurchMouse Wrote Again

 Read ChurchMouse on a wide variety of topics,including American politics.


Dear Dr Jackson

Thank you very much for your email and for the post mentioning my site!  I greatly appreciate both as well as the bump in traffic!

This was my favourite sentence:

he is one of the few religious bloggers I respect. 

J That made my week, if not year! J

C.

 Graphic by Norma A. Boeckler

***

GJ - Readers will use their time wisely in following ChurchMouse, linked at the top of the left-hand column. The favorite blogs list will stay right below the views statistics. The newest post is always on top, so a friendly competition ensues to stay on top.

I also admire the work of Dr. Lito Cruz and Alec Satin, with Alec earning two links, a rare distinction.

ChurchMouse corrected me about Dilbert and Conservative Tree House. Dilbert's author has a political column but it is not CTH. The trouble with so much reading on so many topics is merging things together. I try to be excruciatingly precise in theology, so something has to slip at times.

Without overt nudging, CM has encouraged me to report more on the political situation in America. I plan to do that, more to encourage research by the readers, definitely not to serve as the Oracle of Delphi or the interpreter of Q. 

ChurchMouse asked specifically about Norma A. Boeckler, which is another indication of her international appeal and influence.

 Graphic by Norma A. Boeckler