Thursday, August 9, 2018

Blind Guide Cascione Will Prove...
Please Find the Chief Article First

Two men with no synod and a lot of hot air.

Pope John the Malefactor told me Kovaciny was not in the ELS. I said, "I saw him installed as a missionary to the Ukraine."

What do all UOJists have in common? They all lie.

I understand that Kovaciny was forced out of the ELS years ago, so I wonder if Cascione got his facts wrong again.

Blind guides like to go around and lead people into the pit. I wrote about the ending of Mark in Thy Strong Word, 18 years ago. However, I would not associate myself with Cascione's blather about anything, even if he got his tongue notarized by a Supreme Court Justice.

Cascione denies the Chief Article of the Christian Church, the Master and Prince, the judge of all articles of Christianity. So why would anyone listen to him about any religious topic?

OK, class. What is the Chief Article? Justification by Faith.
Who endorsed this in the Book of Concord? Melanchthon, Luther, and the Book of Concord editors.
Who opposes the Chief Article?
Otten, Cascione, Matt the Fatt, WELS, LCMS, ELS, ELCA, Bishop Liz, Pope John the Malefactor, David Valleskey, Jay Webber, Frosty Bivens, Bishop Stephan, CFW Walther.


He even lies about the name of his discussion site. LutherQuest? The principal members hate Luther's doctrine and loathe dealing with it. They respond violently (and often anonymously) to Lutheran doctrine. They refuse to own up to the vacuity and falsity of their contumacious dogma.