Thursday, March 28, 2019

Discover Great Lutheran Authors at Ichabod at the Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Sayings of Krauth - Free.


Hi Pastor Jackson,
Just wanted to let you know that I was at a used bookstore yesterday and happened across an 1895 Charles Porterfield Krauth Conservative Reformation. Hmm, where have I seen that name before? Ah yes, at your website!

So, I went ahead and snapped 'er up.

Just might be the best $20 I ever spent.

In a cursory perusal of its contents I experienced a breath of fresh air of writing uncontaminated by these modern times, but yet speaks to us directly in a way where it might have been written just last week.

Thank you Pastor Jackson for keeping names such as this in circulation, as these just might land in fertile ground - as is the case here.

Yours, in Christ,

Stone Christianson