Tuesday, July 30, 2019

LutherQuislings Unleash Their Latest Weapon - The Wrong Biblical Citation

 "This will be our devastating weapon, the Muler."

LQ's Nadler:
Curiously, today on the latest Ichabod post Dr. Jackson singles out 1 Tim. 5:16 (sic) "justified in the Spirit" as NOT teaching Objective Justification; however, it is this passage that one of his heroes, Dr. Walter A. Maier, II, adduces as the passage of Scripture that teaches Objective Justification.


 "And furthermore, as I was saying..."

***

GJ - I do not know what their Nadler is jabbering about. He exudes supreme confidence combined with intellectual buffoonery. I suspect too much coffee or other mood enhancers. His Biblical citation is wrong, so little does he know about his own doctrinal errors. 1 Timothy 3:16 is the passage on which the Pietists hang their hates (yes, hates) - Rambach, Webber, etc.  What he imagines WAM II teaches is irrelevant - the ruling norm is the Scriptures, not his grab-bag of authorities.

If someone wants to claim knowing the position of another, he needs to cite sources for  that, too. Having access to a keyboard does not grant automatic credibility.

I have been publishing on this topic since Y2K, but I have never seen the LutherQueasies raging and foaming at the mouth like this. I blame myself for focusing on the key Scriptures about Justification.

They keep trying to quash the Chief Article by dancing around the issues, hoping their ignorance will dazzle their tiny audience of relatives and therapists. Concentrating on Genesis 15:6 and Romans 4 will be their undoing, so they keep racing around with little posts on their little blog for their little friends.

When I mention that their Synagogue for Satan is full of straw man fallacies, they respond with another fallacy - tu quoque. I realize it is their therapy, not a response. I should stop agitating them, which only makes their hides bristle, James 2:19.