Tuesday, July 16, 2019

WELS Pastor Steve Spencer Still Shilling for Jack B. Simple Casione (no synod)

Jack Cascione and Assumption of Walther Gang continue to ignore these Scriptures and even the phrase Justification by Faith.




------ Original Message ------
From: "Rev. Fr. Steven D. Spencer" <frspence@gmail.com>
To: "Rev.'d Dr. Greg Jackson" <greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com>
Sent: 7/16/2019 8:45:19 AM
Subject: FW: Book Review: "The Path to Understanding Justification" by Dr. GregoryJackson

Greg,

I understand you no longer care what I think. But I believe Jack treated you quite fairly in this review. He would like to print your reaction in CN.

Thanks!

Steve

---

Hi Steve. Jack is welcome to copy and paste from my blog at any time. I already posted my reaction.

I think it is a pity you would associate with him. But lie down with dawgs, git up with fleas.

In Christ,

Greg

 Covers and illustrations by Norma A. Boeckler.