Tuesday, September 3, 2019

For Those Who Like To Share Doctrinal Graphics

This is the most popular graphic, with over 120,000 views.


I have put together almost 300 doctrinal graphics. A few from Norma A. Boeckler are also in this DropBox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ivjgtg6uj22kbnu/AACwfJoXFY_M6ajTJTPTfFyia?dl=0

Some of are readers like to share graphics on Facebook, so I thought this might facilitate their spread. I tried to include the citation on every single one. Many Luther graphics are moving around the social media without citations. Bloggers and social media users should avoid that altogether.

I do not want credit for my graphics. They are public domain and move around faster without my name on them.

The Objective Justification Stormtroopers have often whined and wept about these doctrinal graphics being "irrelevant." The Photoshops are irrelevant to those who do not believe, yet boast they are real, relevant, and relational on the way to taking the innocent to court.