Friday, September 6, 2019

If You Want To Motivate Me, Just Tell Me Not To.
Keep Up with the Exposing the ELCA Blog,
Which Means LCMS-WELS-ELS Too

 I know this is Nadia at the ELCA youth conference, but I wanted to point out she is not the exception - but the rule - in ELCA and in Mark Jeske's world.

I was satisfied with my research about Mark Jeske's latest disaster, the Change or Die! conference. But a Missouri pastor on Facedbook chose to attack me for "not assuming people were already talking to the LCMS leaders about it." (Note the subtle hints of Matthew 18 and Pharisaical outrage.)



I answered that I did my part in objecting to everyone at once (Luther on the Eighth Commandment, his quia subscription). So he got nastier and ended that he was going off to take the Gospel to some people in the hospital. Undoubtedly he is a classic Job's Comforter, so willing to blame the weak and unfortunate like me. I have no friends. Nobody reads this blog, and I have no credibility.

He erased his tirade, perhaps knowing I can do a copy and paste as fast as Tim Blende and Skisky. (The names have been changed to protect the guilty, an old WELS tradition.)

My immediate reaction was, "My dreams were too small. Now I am going to do a serious job of research!"

I published this late last night, my battered eyeballs screaming for rest.

ELCA's Rev. Heidi Neumark - The Face and Voice of LCMS-WELS-ELS




I immediately noticed in my graphics research that Exposing the ELCA was there before me, not only warning people about Pastor Heidi, but also writing about a brigade of activist amazonian warriors. Note the the other Pastor Heidi (on the Change or Cry! steerage committee) is another activist.

Here is the Exposed Blog, by Dan Skogen, which has enough information to make a hardened ELCA warrior feel sick.

Dan Skogen (on Facebook) has labored many years to show what is happening. The Left-wing ALPB Forum really dislikes him, so that is the highest possible vote of approval.

I keep his main site linked in the left column all the time.

 A Luther Seminary student bragged about his pastoral call on his Facebook page and featured his drag dance in the seminary chapel. Officials wonder why enrollment is down so low they are selling off land.