Thursday, July 16, 2020

Unmasking the Maskaholics



This morning I found myself being assailed on Facebook by maskaholics. They are furious that people resist the universal sign of slavery, the mask, so they lay down covering fire before advancing to their next goal. The pro-mask posts and graphics were quite vicious.

My latest answer to the series of questions asked upon entry to a medical facility - Are you or have you ever been...? -

GJ - "I wash my hands every day."

At an oncology clinic, many patients arrive in bad shape, and most are older. I politely wear the useless mask, but like the doctors, I enjoy breathing. I have been addicted to 02 ever since I was born. I open the mask up when the billy club is far enough away.

I notice medical people doing the same thing. Do I want the pharmacy crew suffering from hypoxia, lack of oxygen, when filling prescriptions?

The two best preventative measures are:

  1. Sunshine or Vitamin D
  2. Zinc.
HCQ has been found almost 100% effective when combined with z-pak (antibiotic) and zinc. The most susceptible are the elderly in nursing homes, where sunshine and Vitamin D are extremely low.

Boost is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and so is Centrum Silver. 

Never answered are the results of 

  • not being outside, 
  • not exercising, 
  • not socializing.

 I remember dire warnings about drinking coffee. Then they reversed themselves and said it was good for me. Ditto chocolate. Donuts are the final frontier - once denounced, soon to be embraced by the truly enlightened.