Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sassy Visits Alaska



A short time ago, Sassy met Alaska, who is part Grand Pyranees, (aka Great Pyranees). Alaska is just a puppy but will some day weigh as much as a sports car. 

Sassy always alerts when Alaska is in the front yard. This morning we were surprised to find Alaska romping around the front yard and loping over to see us. Sassy was irritated by Alaska getting some attention and then wanting to play with her.

I looked and saw the backyard gate wide open. I walked over to it and ordered Alaska back inside. He ran toward me, ran back to Sassy, and then ran back into the yard. I held the gate and gestured sternly.

One owner emerged and wondered where her dog was. I replayed the script, but wondered why they thought a king-sized puppy would stay inside an unlocked backyard.