Friday, October 2, 2020

We Can Do So Much To Broadcast the Word - Using the Net


I am doing more with the Martin Chemnitz Friends blog to promote the work of Alec Satin and Travis/Lauren Cartee. I learned over the years to overlap blogs, to use mutual linkage, to increase the reach of each one. One of my students taught me Search Engine Optimization, because multiple sources leverage each other.

You may have noticed that our Philippine Missionary - Pastor Jordan Palangyos - is doing the same with his links on the Lutheran Cowboys blog.

Alec Satin






Broadcasting is a way to start crops, and it works. I turned the Rose Garden into Buckwheat by sowing those prolific seeds. When the crop was weed-whacked down, the mature seeds created a second crop. Jesus did not teach measuring the soil, but spreading the living Seed of the Word everywhere.