Saturday, November 20, 2021

Converting Ustream to YouTube AND Getting Current Videos Available

 

High mileage Lutherans will appreciate the problems of a geezer in media.

I began by taking classes in web design, efforts that taught me HTML. Video has jumped far ahead, but I am still using HTML for fixing things.

Travis Cartee is converting the previous Ustream/IBM videos to a YouTube account he set up when I requested it. Those 900 videos were recorded before IBM took away their software support. I will post those links when they are available. 

Current - Saved Vimeo for Now

One place for recent Vimeo videos is You Tube. That link should get you to the service after it is completed. I am working on it being live, too, but that has not happened so far.

Another place is Facebook - my page called Bethany Lutheran Worship, TLH, KJV. You can share from there, like it, etc. Each Vimeo will be there once the session is done.

Live Vimeo

Live and previous Vimeos are here. I need to work on making this area easier to understand and navigate. You can right click and save Vimeos while they are running, then save the video on your hard drive. Ustream/IBM did not allow that, so that is why we (Travis) are/is downloading them for YouTube.

Last century, I was ahead of the game in web design and Photoshop, an advanced amateur. But now I am chasing after a freight train that is picking up speed.

"Are we there yet?"

Even geezers like me are saying, "Here's a neat video to watch" so it is obviously a good tool to use.