Saturday, November 6, 2021

The Ma and Pa Kettle Movie Studio

 


We got talked into these clothes for a portrait, and one friend said he liked it the most. I said, "We look like Ma and Pa Kettle," stars of some very funny movies long ago. Ma Kettle was also in Meet Me in St. Louis and other movies.

Tonight I caught onto the way we can broadcast live through YouTube, which is the biggest outlet. The service should also show up live on our Vimeo page, which I will link in the morning. Facebook may be similar but I will probably just link the finished video there for now.

The service and other productions will be saved on Vimeo. You can also right-click on the video and save it as an mp4, as one reader discovered.

I will send around the service in Word, as before. I am accumulating email addresses since I lost them all when the email software crashed into little 1s and 0s.

This has a lot of potential for multi-users and bringing us closer together on those videos, such as small group discussions.

Norma Boeckler produced a Photofunia with the Kettle portrait.