Sunday, November 14, 2021

Triple Venue in the Means of Grace - And Some Come to Our Chapel, Too

 


This is our current state in broadcasting:

The live stream is at the Vimeo location for Bethany Lutheran Church. I will start it at 9:30 AM Central Standard and talk about important books until the 10 AM service begins. 

When the service and Bible study is over, I send it to two social medial platforms:

1. My Facebook Page called Bethany Lutheran Worship, TLH, KJV

2. My YouTube account - Gregory Jackson

We will have Wednesday Advent services.

Travis and Lauren Cartee are downloading videos from IBM/Ustream for editing. I will get a link up to access the old videos. Google blogspot has made it different to change the top of the page, but it can be done.


All Bethany Lutheran 

Media Ministries