Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A Little Night Music - Getting BB Done

 

  A married couple, Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal, stopped to eat at the kitchen window, in the hanging bun basket and window sill.

Tomorrow I will work on the chapel set-up. God-willing, I will have something for the Day of Epiphany, 7 PM tomorrow.

Today I worked on The Bible Book, Second Edition.

I am very happy about creating a second edition. I kept ordering KJV and Greek text books after the first edition came out, which linked me to other books, all in great condition and inexpensive. That expanded my knowledge of the battle for the KJV and Majority Text. 

When I post some information on the blog, views go up.  Some sections are clarifications with more photos. It helps to have a photo of modern authors. The more information I pursue, the more I learn. I am shocked at how gullible the 1880-1930 scholars were, but the truth was kept from them. Sinaiticus is a fake and so is Vaticanus, yet Metzger referred to the "latest discoveries" as the "earliest and best manuscripts." 

If the Majority (Byzantine) Text is so late, then why are Byzantine readings found in the earliest manuscripts.

Confidential to scholars - when manuscripts are so valuable, could some be forgeries to make money, prove a point, or both?