Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Chasing the Technology Train - Fun, Fears, and Victory


Today was especially fun because I dedicated it primarily to broadcasting. The jigsaw puzzle includes a number of pieces, which now make sense. Sassy and I listened to a new presentation on what I need to know, what I need to use.

1. I have to have a better email set-up, because some have not reached the intended destination.

2. I will need to convert the WordPress Ichabod (not ready for prime time yet) to have a long-lasting place to store videos. We all know how reliable Google is! (Implied positive statement)

3. I will practice broadcasting, starting tomorrow. That will be displayed on this blog.

4. We have a library creation tool, which will be good for long-term, non-disappearing storage.

5. Captions are a low-cost option. I wonder if people like the idea. I always put captions on when I can (YouTube, etc) because I follow the content better.

6. I will be asking if you have been getting your emails. I will have a separate stored placed for them and hope the new set-up works well with group emails.

7. I will slow down books in favor of publishing more lectures on such topics as the KJV, books of the Bible, apostasy, Rome versus the Gospel, the Jesuits.