Wednesday, March 2, 2022

No Edit Left Behind - The King James Version: Apostolic Texts, Precise Translation versus Fraudulent Texts and Heretical Translations,


I enjoy finishing a book, though the editing yields more mistakes. The entire rowdy lot can never be tracked down and fixed. 

This is the current PDF of The King James Version: Apostolilc Texts, Precise Translation versus Fraudulent Texts and Heretical Translations.

I have a tactic for finding lost objects, and that fits editing. I can never recover something I have lost, unless I give up looking and no longer have it on my mind. Then - and only then - I see the lost object glittering and shimmering before my eyes, as if hidden before in some kind of time warp.

It is fun to open the newly printed book, but each time, the very page opened has a typo. The "not looking for it" tactic works, though it inflicts pain and regret when the printing is done.

 It is so wonderful to have Norma A. Boeckler creating the covers and illustrations.