Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Overly-Ignored Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago -
Down to Twelve (12) Faculty Who Sell Nine (9) Different Degrees

 Soviet Style Beauty for the Urban Crime District

I was looking up faculty because of the charming Brooke Petersen recently featured. I saw lots of faculty before the school signed off to sell the campus to the U. of Chicago and lease back part of it for a short time.


Now there are 12 faculty listed - including the president - and 9 different degree programs.

 This was dedicated (consecrated?) at a chapel service at LSTC. I added the writing. 

Memo from prez - "Hey, Greg. We need someone to lead the D.Min. in urban, psycho-social trauma therapy. It is bound to grow!"

GJ - "That sounds terrif, Nieman, but I am compiling a list of LSTC graduates who actually amounted to something. I will be tied up, literally, for the next two years."