Friday, September 23, 2022

Already in Kindle - $1 - The I AM Sermons in the Gospel of John: The Name of God in Exodus

Norma A. Boeckler created the graphics and the cover of the book. Janie Sullivan did the book and Kindle production. Virginia Roberts did a splendid job of editing. 


The retail paperback will be $6.88 and the author's price will be just over $4. That makes it very easy to send multiple copies of the full-color paperback around. 

I moved from writing the KJV book to this, so I did not have much time to urge reviews on the 
Amazon site. Keep that in mind. The review can be short, long, hostile, guarded, or laudatory. Book reviews matter and the Word gets around. 


I plan on posting video lectures based on this book and others I have published.

Every review keeps the author from publishing his epic work on making donuts.