Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Anything Interesting This Week?

The Objective Justification gurus should admit that this is why they hate Luther and envy the corporate wealth and pomp of the Vatican. Their Father Below praises and rewards their labors.

My doctor was stunned by my weight loss. We traded jokes about the endless cash flow of trademark diets and their appealing products - Keto Bread, South Beach Candy. "They will never run out of profits!" I stick to vegetables, fruits, and exercise.

He sent a nurse in to draw my blood. She asked, "Doing anything interesting this week?" I said, "I finished one book and I am starting a new one."

She asked how many, so I told her, "Thirty-seven in print, so the next one is thirty-eight."

I have started the Parables, and the art is already done by Norma A. Boeckler! She finished the art of The I AM Sermons in John's Gospel. I will have to get a subtitle ready. 

Liberalism, Its Cause and Cure was published by Northwestern Publishing House, and those involved were punished and fired for it. Nevertheless, the book sold rapidly. NPH scheduled Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant for printing and then reversed direction and said, "Not until you change your attitude about WELS."

I have to thank NPH for moving me into independent publishing. They sold CLP for years, and promoted it - the same NPH that refused to print what they had already approved. Otten's family got CLP into print, but my family financed it. The cub editor, Phil Hale, ordered 10 copies of CLP but never paid for them. That is very frugal!

I am going to take more time with The Parables of Jesus. After that, I am going to work on Jesus, Titles of Majesty, about the meaning of His many titles - Son of Man, Son of God, Messiah, Lamb of God, King of Kings, and so forth.