Thursday, October 6, 2022

Bose - with one o - Our New Broadcast Speakers with Broadway Mike and the HP Envy Computer

 


Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers Rock

ByGary
Verified Buyer

I received the Companion 2 Series III speakers a couple of weeks ago and love them. I do film and video editing professionally and these speakers are all I need for my audio. They have a great high as well as low response. It took a little while to equalize them out on my computer but now they sound better than my older Bose Companion 5 speakers that were 4 times the price. The price on these are unbelievable. I would expect them to me at least twice the price. This is a must buy whether you do professional video editing or just want some nice speakers for your regular computer system.

***

As a decades long audiophile and industry participant Bose has always carried a laughable stigma. No highs, no lows, it must be Bose. I wanted something that I could achieve a bit of amplitude or volume without a boxy 60 Hz tubby plastic sub. I found what I was looking for! Great volume and balance for the price paid. Highly recommended.

***

I have other Bose products like radios and sound bars for TV. so I knew I would not go wrong with these small but mighty set of speakers. I have them hooked up to my desk top, and while sound online is sometimes an issue, the Bose companion 2 Series speaker system works well and helps make listing online a better experience.

***

I am a professional video / audio editor, so I'm used to $2,000 monitors.... but for a set of home-speakers, these are great. Solid, clear sound; a little boomy for consumer speakers, but they make your playlist sound great - especially if you like Jazz or cafe.

***

Some reviews about the short cable to connect... it is 3 feet exactly. Five feet would have been nice, but, hey!