Sunday, October 30, 2022

The Appleton Alcoholics Circuit Just Found Out about a Horrifying Report.
Both Sides Are Lower Than a Toad's Belly.

 


Remember the comment sent to me - "When you finally die, everyone will be so glad"?

My medical tests came by email - so cold.

Here are the results -

  1. Blood sugar - close to perfect on the A1C test.
  2. Cholesterol - perfect.
  3. Weight - holding at 30 pounds lost and 
  4. Heading for another 15 pounds to lose.
  5. All others tests very good.
  6. Working out - three times a week at the gym.
So why would I be glum? The Northwestern Mutual lifespan calculator says I can expect to live another 25 years! Previously, the calculator meant I would be living to 90, which was bad enough, but now I have to put up with millenials for far too many years. They have already started destroying the English language, not knowing when to use I or me! That does not matter to them, because all pronouns are up for grabs now.

If you think that is an exaggeration, check out the people listing "their" pronouns on their official biographies. The closest I have come is allowing students to address me as "Your Excellency, First Deputy of the World" - but only if they do not want to use more casual terms.

The younger set is busy righting all the wrongs of society, although they did have to close a wind farm in Germany to get more fossil fuel out of the ground, below the bird killing towers.

Some nuclear reactors are being re-started because the babykins do not want to freeze this winter. I say, "Keep moving South until the heating bills are next to nothing."

I picture future surgery as a number of medical people circling a body and looking for the right answer on their flip phones. And taking pictures, of course.

Many of their parents and a few grandparents are like this pickle-faced Pietist, whether invited to - or not -



As they might have said at the end of The Ship of Fools - "We are going to need a bigger ship.

I have told my counterparts in the aging brackets, "I own two pieces of paid-up property, and I am going to have this carved in granite -- "I told you and you didn't listen. Goodbye!"



 Every time I tried to say something...so read it in granite.