Monday, October 24, 2022

When Were My Eyes Last Checked? Never! They Have Always Been Green

 



I saw the eye doctor today, starting with the extern. "Does extern follow after serving as an intern?" He said it did.

I said at the desk, upon completing a hand-held computer list of information, which included about 18 variations on marital status, "I assume this information goes directly to the FBI." The clerk laughed. Her associate laughed. Then the hand-held computer laughed.

The optometrist looked into my eyes after the extern practiced with the instruments. They also had the computer test results for damage caused by glaucoma. My vision improved! They were pleasantly surprised. I said, "Maybe it helped to have lutein every day." They both became nervous - "Well, if you think that helps, go ahead."