Friday, May 1, 2015

LutherQuest (sic) Has Been Down for Several Days.
No Te Deum Masses, Please. LQ Is a Clever Satire of the Synodical Conference

Reclaiming Walther is a better name for the franchise,
because the websty has nothing to do with Luther, except rejecting his doctrine.


Someone else noticed that the entire LutherQuest website has been down for several days. I needed some laughs, so I looked it up a few days ago. I thought it was just routine maintenance, but that is usually for part of a day.

Here is a ringing endorsement -

I always enjoy looking at LutherQuest -- simply because no one has any inhibitions about making the craziest comments under the sun (e.g., to vote Democrat is to sin).  But for the past few days the site has been down.  I haven't a clue as to why and know no one whom I could contact.  Thought you should know.



 Update - I did not check before, but today I saw that other parts were functioning. The discussion area is still down as of May 2, 8 AM Central Daylight Time.