Saturday, June 9, 2018

Luther's Sermons - Updates



Most of the work is done on my end. Glitches develop in dealing with HAL, so I am addressing them. When they are solved in a day or two, I will start sending out volumes.



In the meantime I had to deal with excessive medicine charges, insulin being the worst. I applied for relief from that company and faxed 25 pages in support. I have done that before with another company, only to be turned down twice, approved, then faced with the challenge of even more of the same. I gave up on them. The genius of this approach is to make billions of dollars and then say, "But we have a program for people."

So I did that for insulin and also took a secondary approach to the whole problem. The doughnut hole in MediObamaCare came early, insulin costs zoomed, needs went up. My guess is that ObamaCare, which merged all plans into a gigantic taxation scheme, is still wound around all prescriptions and gives every company a green light to overcharge.

Years ago, a member was out of insulin on a trip, went to a pharmacy, got what he required (no prescription needed) and paid a modest charge. Pepperidge Farm and I remember.

So that was a side adventure, plus a new platform to learn for online teaching. Done.