Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Do Not Laugh



I told someone I was facing a complicated paperwork issue, mostly burning up frustrating time on the phone. Today I went to the files and began. Fortunately I had gathered them before and put them in one drawer, but unfortunately some necessary items seemed to be missing.

I went through each manila envelope. Everything fell into place. My outline for how to complete this project had all green check-marks. I can finish in one morning! Time to write again.

Books
Walther the American Calvin: Building a Synod on Felonies is the next book to write.

On the Biblical text and translations - something like Broken Biblical Foundations, Corrupt Translations. I am having a great time reading again the basic books and articles on this topic. The issue is the greatest head-fake in Christian history - the vast majority using a faked text from apostates and miserably bad paraphrases sold as translations.

The result? - no inerrancy and no Justification by Faith. The NIV celebrates with the lupine Lutherans the sudden emergence (from nowhere) of Universal Objective Justification.

 Our translating team is hard at work.