Tuesday, November 30, 2021

We Woke Up Colder Than Friendship Sunday at WELS or ELDONA

 

Friendship Sunday - WELS/ELDONA: 
The Valet Parking Ministry Froze Up

Yesterday I thought the thermostat was fixed. However, solar heat (70 degrees) fooled me into optimism. Sassy and I woke up to a gradually decreasing temperature, but the manager will get it done right away.

We have a back-up electric heater, which I bought at 2 AM several years ago, when the furnace failed on the coldest night of the year. I have not plugged it in...yet.

I would rather have the warnings than the reality. Sassy wants to walk now, doubtless because she can be as warm outside.

In other news, I found some more pro-KJV books and authors, more than I realized a few months ago. And I ordered them, even Bengel, who started the idiot rules that Westcott-Hot used and expanded. 

 "Don't judge us."