Monday, September 24, 2018

Initial Draft - John's Gospel of Faith, From the Disciple Jesus Loved

 Norma A. Boeckler

I have sent out an illustrated version of the Gospel of John, where I try to let the Fourth Gospel speak for itself. This is the first draft.

I have put some explanatory introductions in each chapter. I will be adding some footnotes and other materials, with an emphasis on the text itself, not on a bunch of theories.

Norma A. Boeckler has provided a beautiful set of illustrations for the book, which will be published in full-color and through Kindle - full color.

If you are known to me and want to review the early version, let me know by email and I will send the Word document dropbox link. I am limiting this draft to those genuinely interested and excluding those who never really grew beyond their WELS GA hazing - such incorrigible little boys.