Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Mother of a Quadriplegic Wrote



To Dr. Greg Jackson,  you taught both me and my daughter online with Grand Canyon University many years ago.  I don't know if you would remember her.. L.D. and she was a quadriplegic.  You were kind enough to send each of us one of your beautiful books Angel Joy.  thank you.
M.D.

 Erin Joy had many seizures so we got her distracted with jokes about everything, including falling, messes, and someone (not her) in trouble.


I wanted to let you know that my daughter passed away in 2013.  She had earned her bachelors degree with honors.  She is free and flying high with our Lord and nothing could make me happier.  I will be joining her in the not too distant future as I am fighting COPD and lung cancer.  I just wanted you to know how much we both appreciated you when you were our teacher.  M.D.

 Bethany and her nurse Ida - they loved each other so much, which is one of many reasons we admire and respect nurses.