Friday, January 27, 2023

Ten More KJV Bibles for Prison Ministry

Big John asked about KJV Bibles for the local prison ministry to distribute. I ordered a box of ten Giant Print Bibles to see how they liked them. They loved them and wanted more, so I ordered a second box of ten today.

We have joked about them only being Giant Print (and not Super Giant Print) but they read well - even for my eyes.

In fact, I thought about how much lighter they were and ordered a few for myself (in case there was a need or visitors asking about them). They will arrive soon so I will use a not-so-giant Bible for the computer desk and my normal reading.

The Thompson Chain Reference Bible is very large and heavy, but reference works are. It is very handy for making connections and comparing word usage for the parables book.

If you want a Giant Print KJV Bible, I will send it directly to your address. No salesman will call and there is no charge.