Sunday, July 19, 2015

Writing from a Secure, Undisclosed Location...



Hello!

I just wanted to thank you again for helping spur an interest in diving into Luther's works.  How sad that examining the works of Luther and his fellow reformers was never really encouraged at Martin Luther College when I attended.  Today I found and picked up all 8 volumes of Lenker's Luther Sermons.  This was at Half Price Books in Madison, WI and was under $60 for the set!  


I just finished Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant and I just wanted to say thank you for such a clear and concise volume.

I pray this finds you and your family well and as always in the risen Christ,


***

GJ - I was pleased to read this, because the purpose of the blog is to involve people in Biblical studies, Luther, and the Book of Concord.

WELS pastors, who glory in their shame, write to say they do not think my Photoshops are very good. My worst ones are better than the ones they never create, never publish.

And the really good ones come from WELS laity. I will let y'all sort that out.