|The Annunciation, by Norma A. Boeckler|
The Prayers and Lord’s Prayer p. 44
- Luther's Galatians is in print, full color, at Lulu. I will be sending them out at my cost. Thank you Norma Boeckler, Alec Satin, and Janie Sullivan.
- Walther, the American Calvin is next. Then Creation Flowers, then the Bible text and translations.
- In treatment - Christina Jackson, Mary Howell, Rush Limbaugh.
- Doctor's care - Pastor Shrader, Randy Anderson.
- Pastor K and Doc Lito Cruz - dealing with diabetes.
- Our media ministries - Alec Satin, Norma Boeckler, Travis and Lauren Cartee, Pastor Jordan Palangyos.
Thy manger is
My paradise at which my soul reclineth.
For there, O Lord,
Doth lie the Word
Made flesh for us; herein Thy grace forth shineth.
2. He whom the sea
And wind obey
Doth come to serve the sinner in great meekness.
Thou, God's own Son,
With us art one,
Dost join us and our children in our weakness.
3. Thy light and grace
Our guilt efface,
Thy heavenly riches all our loss retrieving.
Thy birth doth quell
The power of hell and Satan's bold deceiving.
4. Thou Christian heart,
Whoe'er thou art,
Be of good cheer and let no sorrow move thee!
For God's own Child,
In mercy mild,
Joins thee to Him; - how greatly God must love thee!
5. Remember thou
What glory now
The Lord prepared thee for all earthly sadness.
The angel host
Can never boast
Of greater glory, greater bliss or gladness.
6. The world may hold
Her wealth and gold;
But thou, my heart, keep Christ as thy true Treasure.
To Him hold fast
Until at last
A crown be thine and honor in full measure.
The Lutheran Hymnal