Friday, October 5, 2007

Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant Supplies Arrive


Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant arrived at home, just when I drove to Yuma to teach (200 miles one way) and got ready to see our grandchildren in Arkansas. The timing was flawless. I came home at midnight to find a box of books I could not send out until we got back. Oh well.

Christian News is handling orders. I am responding to the early orders and to those who want 10 or more at a time.

One enormous advantage of Lulu.com is the ability to revise and republish the same work with the same ISBN number. Therefore, typo police - please make a list of typos you find. In fact, if you mark them in a copy of CLP, I will send two clean copies to you as a small token of my thanks.

Republishing a work takes about 15 minutes. The entire inside can be changed that quickly.

Teacher's Guide Being Finished

A teacher's guide for CLP was available before. It will be published via Lulu fairly soon. The guide will include discussion questions and tips on how to teach the class.