Saturday, January 5, 2008

Anonymous Throws a Hissy Fit




Greg Jackson is a self-important, little man has left a new comment on your post "Incensed Crypto-Papist Avoids the Doctrinal Issues...":

Dr. Greg Jackson wrote (who holds his doctorate from Notre Dame, that fabulous Roman Catholic institution): "I could not find any argumentation in the comment, only arrogance and scorn."

You must be talking about your Ichabod blog, because that's all I ever see on it--arrogance and scorn.

***

GJ - I agree with you, Anonymous. That is all you have ever seen on it. I believe you are also the same person who complained about all the doctrinal quotations posted on Ichabod. How you must suffer!

Martin Luther also attended a Roman Catholic school.

PS - Unlike Werning, Valleskey, and Bivens, I have never denied attending any given school. I will even admit to being at the Sausage Factory in Mequon. As everyone knows, we will all be judged by the schools we attended and our DNA, not by the doctrine we believe, teach, and confess.