Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bailing Water Reloaded




Bailing Water published his own eulogy page, the third editor to die in the line of fire. I saw it coming. He seemed drained. At other times his face was flushed.

But someone pumped him up. He is back - better than ever. I am copying his latest.

Saturday, February 2, 2008
Ok let's work for change - Let's kick it up a notch

BW Partners -

I'm back (at least for this post).

And I have a new idea that I thought we should try before we bail!!! (We are going to try and reach our target audience more effectively - the Church and Change group). Let's flood their ballot box.

Let's start a grass roots effort. Please visit the Church and Change website.

http://www.churchandchange.org/

Submit your ideas for the next Conference in November 2009 (?). They are thinking way ahead.

I encourage you to leave your suggested idea as a comment on BW too.



How 'bout these ideas for the next conference:
A study of the historic western rite --

Communion (how often is too much) :)

A workshop on the Book of Concord

Valid Lutheran sources for my next sermon

Do we need to cite our sources? (St. Mark's is now citing their sermon sources)

Copyright laws - are they adiophora?

Teaching the laity the liturgy - Oprah style