Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feel Free, Rev. Mouse


A. Nony Mouse has left a new comment on your post "Is There a Real Doctor in the House?":

I wonder if your doctorates (sic) are legit. I think I'll contact the schools you claim to have attended and I'll check and see what earned degrees you really have.

***

GJ - Rev. Mouse also said I invented comments and posted them myself, thus insulting all the people who did comment.

Feel free, Rev. Mouse, to contact each institution. Report the results with your name and email attached. You seem to be in a constant state of agitation and bad information. I only have one PhD - from Notre Dame. I have four master's degrees and I am working on a fifth. No, not the way you work on a fifth. I mean a fifth master's degree.

Rev. Mouse's motto: "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

When I asked about the members of the North American Society for Church Growth, the Fuller group said the list was a secret. I had to join to get the list.