Monday, April 21, 2008

Rev. A. Nony Mouse Revealed?



Mission Impossible Mouse


My informant from the ELS has identified Rev. Roger Kovaciny as A. Nony Mouse.

He is speculating, because Mouse does not have the courage to identify himself.

I had several candidates in mind, but my source has some key points to support his case:


  1. "Kovaciny is a coward."

  2. Kovaciny is famous for mindless pursuit, once he has a target. One WELS pastor told me years ago, "If Kovaciny has not viciously attacked you, you are nothing in WELS." At one point he was ordered by the DP to stop writing to me and about me. Later he started again with emails. I kept forwarding the emails to ELS President George Orvick and the WELS SP. The emails stopped.

    To which I might add:

  3. Mouse has trouble with basic facts, which is typical of Kovaciny.

  4. Mouse is very anti-anti-Church Growth. He was Floyd Luther Stolzenburg's finger puppet in Columbus and raised money at Floyd's Masonic Church Growth hive (Emmanuel) when he was working for Thoughts of Faith. Kovaciny had Jay Webber's and John Shep's approval. I always wondered if those poor Ukrainians would have named their church Emmanuel if they had known the truth about Stolzenburg. The ELS and WELS did, but all you have to do with them is drag a $100 bill through the Love Shack and they will declare, "He's orthodox!"

  5. Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Phillip B. Giessler, Litt.D.":

    Wow. If it wasn't for Herman Otten and his rag, no one would know who Greg Jackson is. Now you're even biting the hand that made you. Sad.

    That is typical Kovaciny.


I doubt whether the real Mouse will reveal himself. I know some of LutherQuest (sic) posters get into a rant whenever they are low on their meds. One of the many Bailing Water editors was accused of being "Greg Jackson" (horrors) when he said something mildly critical of WELS. He thought that was funny. So did I.

Some of the UOJ fanatics on LQ fulminate at the mention of my name. One blocked a congregational donation to Christian News because the paper was still publishing my material. "Expelled"? Who'da thought!