Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Look into the Episcopalian Mirror



Episcopalian Bishop Bennison,
eyewitness of his ordained brother's affair with a minor,
is no worse than many Lutheran leaders.
Look into the Episcopalian mirror and you will see the Lutheran synods.


Virtue Online:

The most dramatic and moving testimony was that of Johanna Alexis Oslovar who wrote, "I was a victim of Charles E. Bennison. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that I AM a victim of Charles E. Bennison. As much as I would like to believe that I am free from being victimized, my present reality tells a different story. I am still fighting for justice and accountability. I still have to tend old and new emotional wounds, and I am still hostage to the abuse that John Wm. Bennison perpetrated, and that Charles E. Bennison allowed to continue. As a hostage of sexual abuse and cover up by the Bennisons, I long for freedom, wholeness and restoration. "I need to heal. My family needs to heal. For that to happen, I need Charles Bennison permanently removed from ministry."