Friday, August 29, 2008

Prayer Partners with Rome



Inflatable church.


Source

Friends across denominations

As a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, I am also connected to a larger body in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Locally this connects me with other LCMS member congregations. It is called walking together in mission.

Moreover for myself, I have developed friendships with clergy and laity from many other branches of the Christian faith. Father Dan Farley and I have been prayer partners since college at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. I am reminded to prayerfully support Christian radio and (WCLQ-FM) 89Q because of Coy Sawyer. I have served on the board of directors for both Greater Wausau Christian Services and for the local affiliate of Habitat for Humanity.

Andrew Plath, 50, Wausau, Trinity Lutheran Church