Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Technorati Tags




Some kind soul told me about Technorati. I discovered this morning how to put another widget on the page, one from Technorati.

Norm Teigen's example challenged me to put videos on the blog.

I appreciate the comments, many of which come by way of email. Various people are doing their own research about what is happening in Lutherdom. I am happy to report what they have found.

Two clues suggest Ichabod is having a positive impact. One clue is the sunnyside up posting I get from time to time. After a huge drink of purple Kool Aid, synod minders buckle down and explain everything away. "Nothing to see here, please move along." The other clue comes from the sulphuric posts and threats I receive. Not to worry, they are even more encouraging. I block most of them because of their poor spelling, atrocious grammar, and mind-numbing repetition. Remember, Sir is spelled s-i-r, not c-u-r, the next time you write a Dear Sir comment.