
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Is Obama Qualified To Run for President?":
"Inelible (sic) to run."
For all the railing you do on spelling, you might want to check yours.
Cheers.
***
GJ - Literate readers have noticed that I correct many posts up to five times: clarifications and spelling.
I send corrections to many different websites, in a friendly way, and I always sign my name. I find it odd that people leave grotesque errors on their websites for months at a time. For WELS Church and Change, it makes sense. They care as little about English grammar as they do about the grammar of faith - theology. I borrowed the last term from the sainted Paul L. Holmer, who taught ethics and philosophy at Yale.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Another Ugly from Anonymous
Labels:
WELS; Church Growth Movement,
Yale